What Is the Use of a Sales Invoice?
The following are some of the functions of a sales invoice:
– As evidence of the amount and price of items in writing
– As far as the value of bills that customers must pay is concerned,
The invoice can be used to prove that the taxable items received by a customer are in compliance with their demands, and the consumer can use it to make a complaint.
– When the specified goods or services are sold to third parties, they might be used as a reference document.
– As a tool for keeping track of what has been sold, when the transaction occurred, and how much money has been exchanged
– As a reliable source of information for tax purposes.